Friday, April 2, 2010

Update on Mac McFadden

He is still heavily sedated and on a ventilator, however, his vitals are all coming up to the levels the doctors are wanting them to be.  I met with his wife earlier and we had a time of just prayer and such for Mac.  Our prayer was simply, God's will be done and that He give us the peace to worship Him regardless.  The doctors are hopeful that he is going to make a full recovery, as am I and Linda as well.  

Tomorrow is a test.  They will remove him from the ventilator and also bring him out of sedation to see how he fares on his own.  If things don't maintain themselves then they will assess the next step from there.

I am so thankful for all the prayers that are being lifted up for Mac.  He is a dear friend and a great guy.

I'll post more tomorrow when I find out more.

Soli deo Gloria
j

No comments:

Post a Comment